Buying a Caravan Holiday Home at Pakefield
Pakefield Caravan Park is a long established, family owned, 4* Visit England Caravan Park located on the Suffolk Coast. Close to local amenities and with easy access to dog friendly beaches, the park is a great base from which to explore the world famous Norfolk Broads and nearby Southwold with its shops & pubs, making Pakefield the perfect place for you to buy your caravan holiday home this year.
At Pakefield we are able to offer a great range of different holiday homes to suit all budget limits, and are now stocking new and pre-owned holiday homes for sale. To ensure maximum value for money, the park site fees have been kept as competitive as possible (from £2,135 incl. vat & rates for 2013), whilst offering a 9 month holiday season (from March to end of November). The park has sea view pitches that may also be available - subject to availability.
Holiday Homes for Sale
Here is just a selection of what we currently have for sale:
|Click Here For More Information On Atlas Holiday Homes|
Atlas Chorus - 4
Our latest new holiday home for sale is the stylishly designed and contemporary looking Atlas Chorus - 4, 35 x 12 x 2 bed (2013)(£34,995). With open plan living area featuring elegant soft furnishings and ample seating, the Chorus is an ideal holiday home for relaxing with the family or entertaining guests. The kitchen features expansive work surfaces and modern integrated appliances and represents both an attractive and practical work space. The bedrooms retain the contemporary look which is evident throughout this holiday home.
The largest caravan holiday home that we currently have. The Milano enjoys an layout open plan layout, with stylish comfort and practicality and comes as a 40 x 12 x 2 bed model (2007)(£32,362). The caravan has double glazing and central heating, and has the added benefit of two toilets. The price of £ 32,362 includes 2013 site fees and all siting costs.
Find more photos like this on Coastdale Networking
Just in, the Cosalt Riverdale 35 x 12 x 2 bed (2007) is now available for sale at £18,995. Coming with double glazing, central heating and having two bedrooms, the Riverdale has fixed seating in the lounge, ample storage space and a feature fire place. There is a modern kitchen, with cooker, fridge and appliances, and fixed seating in the dining area. To the rear of the holiday home is the bathroom with large shower unit, sink and W.C. The master bedroom is light and airy, with double bed, fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
|Reasons to buy a Static Caravan at Pakefield:|
- We are a small, family owned, caravan park that is looked after by a team of friendly, helpful staff, who care about the park and the owners on it
- We have long standing links with all U.K. caravan manufacturers and can supply most makes and models that you request
- We charge very competitive site fees whilst delivering upon park improvements
- We are next to a dog friendly beach and within 10 drive time of all local amenities. The Norfolk Broads are close by as is the stunningly beautiful Suffolk Coast around Southwold and Dunwich
- The park is within 3 hours drive of most centres of population in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- We have a range of facilities on site should you wish to use them - from the small shop and modern kids playground through to wi-fi, outdoor pool and owner's club
If you would like to know more about caravan home ownership at Pakefield, please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs and we'll be delighted to speak to you.