As a new holiday owner on Garreg Goch you can enjoy your spaciously comfortable and warm holiday home (many now coming with double glazing & central heating), whilst relaxing amongst family and friends. Porthmadog Golf Club & the beach are less than 10 minutes walk away, and the shops, cafes and attractions of Porthmadog just 5 minutes by car.
There is currently a great choice of pitch location on the park, including on our new exclusive owners development. With great views over nearby 'Moel-y-Gest' and offering spacious pitch sizes and privacy, this development would be suitable for any customer looking to purchase larger holiday homes. For further details, please contact the Park Manager (below).
Our season is 10.5 months and this allow your holiday home to be used for long and short breaks throughout the year. Holiday homes cannot be used as your main residence.
Holiday Homes for Sale
|SEE MORE HOLIDAY HOMES FROM ATLAS|
Our latest new holiday home for sale is the stylishly designed and contemporary looking Atlas Chorus - 4.
With open plan living area featuring elegant soft furnishings and ample seating, the Chorus is an ideal holiday home for relaxing with the family or entertaining guests. The kitchen features generous work surfaces and modern integrated appliances and represents an attractive and practical work space. The bedrooms retain the contemporary look which is evident throughout this holiday home.
Reasons to buy your caravan at Garreg Goch:
- We are a small family owned park that is run by a team of friendly, helpful, on-site staff. Our staff live on-park and we don't use sales staff!
- We offer great value for money when supplying your holiday homes and charge low (inclusive of vat & rates) site fees of £2,135
- Our season is 10.5 months
- We are a long standing member of the B.H.& H.P.A. (British Holiday & Home Parks Association) and all holiday home owners are entitled to an industry compliant Licence Agreement
- We are close to a great beach, golf course and local harbour with storage and mooring facilities. Garreg Goch is within 3 hours drive of Cheshire, Wirral, North East Wales and the north Midlands
- We have a small shop, offer Wi-Fi and have a modern kids playground (but sorry, no club!)
If you would like to know more about purchasing a caravan holiday home at Garreg Goch then please contact us and we'd be delighted to speak to you further.