Staycations are becoming more and more popular and no wonder why, the UK is a beautiful place with some of the most stunning scenery in the world...
...And some of that scenery is right on the doorstep of Garreg Goch Caravan Park. Nestled between the sea and the mountains, there really is something for everyone. There are coastal walks, mountain hikes, scenic train rides, trail running, golf, days by the beach, historic castles and quaint seaside towns with unique shops. The list could go on and on... (and that's not to mention the fish and
Here at Garreg Goch Caravan Park we offer everything you need for the perfect Staycation, including accommodation to suit all needs and budgets, hard standing touring pitches with water and electric hook up, dog friendly accommodation, a small well stocked shop with local products, a fun playground and soft ball area and friendly knowledgeable staff who are always here to help.
Our location is unique in the fact that one day you can laze around on the beach and the next you can conquer Snowdon. Within a twenty minute drive you can be in the beautiful and intriguing village of Beddgelert or at the top of the cliff top castle at Harlech. Our flexible booking days (conditions apply*) mean that your Staycation is catered to you. So don't hesitate in booking as your North Wales adventure awaits.
2019 is set out to be an exciting year for Garreg Goch Caravan park with the addition of a brand new Platinum hire fleet as well as the addition of a luxury Platinum lodge with decking and hot tub. We are also looking forward to upgrading our touring facilities with a unique concept (keep your eye out for more information coming soon).
All our accommodation includes a fridge freezer, free-view TV and DVD, duvets and bedding, contemporary spacious design, a fully equipped kitchen, double glazing, central heating and a welcome pack. Please read below for a little more information about our accommodation to see which one suits you.
Access plus (2 bedroom)
- suitable for wheelchair users and families with push chairs, the Access Plus Caravan is ideally located near the shop and reception with ramped access and a designated parking spot, making your holiday relaxing and as stress free as possible. There are wide sliding doors, low work tops and grab rails.
Gold (2-3 bedrooms)
- contemporary, clean and has everything you need to feel at home. There is a large seating and dining area so there is space for all the family to enjoy.
Pet Premium (2-3 bedrooms)
- a cosy and homely place to spend time with your most loved and of course the rest of the family... a pet friendly welcome pack will be waiting for you on arrival and there is also a dog shower on Park for your four legged friend to enjoy after a day out.
Platinum (2-3 bedrooms)
- comfort and luxury come hand in hand in a Platinum Caravan with modern appliances, iPod dock, en-suite toilet and shower room, separate WC, clean and modern kitchen with a large and comfortable seating area.
Platinum Lodge (2 bedroom)
- bright, airy and modern with a large en-suite master bedroom (that includes a walk in wardrobe). There is a large kitchen that has all the modern appliance you need as well as a wine fridge. The spacious lounge area opens out onto a decking area where you can sit and enjoy the sunshine and views. To top off this luxury accommodation there is even a hot tub!
The decision of whether you go abroad or stay at home is always a tough one, but with a place like Garreg Goch Caravan Park that decision should be a little easier to make.... after all it is the perfect staycation location. So get packing those bags as your holiday awaits.
For availability and to book please visit our website www.garreggochpark.co.uk or call us on 01766512210.
*3 nights minimum out of peak season.