Why visit Whitby?
Are you struggling with what to buy your loved ones for Christmas?
Well here's an idea!
Why not treat them to a relaxing break away at Whitby Holiday Park, we are a cliff top location situated on the East side of Whitby, we have fantastic sea views, the Cleveland Walk runs through our site and can lead you all the way to Robin Hoods Bay or to Whitby town, it is a short walk of 1.1 miles into the Whitby town and 6 miles to Robin Hoods Bay.
Whilst you are staying at our park you will find lots of things to do for entertainment in the town and surrounding areas (* see below). You have got the option of hiring one of our static vans or staying on our touring field in your own vehicle, if you really want to push the boat out, why not hire one of our platinum vans, they offer en suite bathroom off the double bedroom, TV in the double bedroom, walkway decking and sea views, it is like home from home, visit our website for more information and booking option - whitbypark.co.uk or alternatively give the office a call on 01947 602664
- family club that offers a kids club and evening entertainment with our resident entertainer
- small amusements arcade with a pool table
- recently refurbished children's play park
- mini market
- pot washing area
- male and female shower/toilet blocks that are cleaned throughout the day to a very high standard - a small refundable cash deposit of £10.00 is required to get a key to access these facilities
There are many things to do in Whitby and it's surrounding areas,why not visit:
- Captain Cooks Museum - www.cookmuseumwhitby.co.uk/
- Falling Foss - www.fallingfossteagarden.co.uk/
- Whitby Abbey - www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/whitby-abbey/
- Goathland - Heartbeat Country - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goathland
- Mini Monsters - www.minimonsterz.co.uk
- Flamingo Land - www.flamingoland.co.uk
- Alpamare Water Park - www.alpamare.co.uk