Our Platinum caravans have everything you could need to make your holiday with us extra special.
Providing some of the luxuries associated with home, the Platinum range provides gas central heating, double glazing, a flat screen TV/DVD in the lounge and master bedroom and an i-pod docking station. Fully equipped kitchen with contemporary fittings and appliances. All the Platinum caravans have a shower room with toilet plus a second separate toilet. They all also have decking attached to the side of the caravan.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:-
- Welcome Pack - a small pack consisting of some essentials to start your holiday off on the right foot, e.g. tea, coffee, sugar, milk, water, biscuits, toiletries...
- TV In Master Bedroom - as well as having a flat screen tv in the lounge there is also one in the master bedroom so you can watch that late night movie from your cosy bed
- Double Glazing - the platinum range are all fully double glazed throughout ensuring that you have a cosy, COMFORTABLE stay.
- Central Heating - the platinum range all have full gas central heating in them making you nice and snug for your holiday.
- 2 or 3 Bedrooms - with the platinum range we have a choice of 2 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms. the 2 bedroom caravans consist of one double bedroom and one twin bedroom and will sleep up to 4 people. The 3 bedroom caravans have one double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms and will sleep up to 6 people.
- Bedding - all bedding is provided so you don't have to worry about bring your own.
- i-pod docking station - plug your i-pod in and listen to your music through the speaker whilst your i-pod charges at the same time.
- DECKING - ALL OF THE PLATINUM RANGE HAVE SOME DECKING ON THE SIDE OF THE CARAVAN SO YOU CAN SIT OUT AND ENJOY THE SCENERY
Amenities on site include WI-FI, a well-stocked Shop, a Cafe, The Galleon Bar with cinema, games room & hub room, a Children's Playground, and a Laundry.
Perched on a cliff-top, with magnificent views of the North Yorkshire coast, Whitby Holiday park is set amidst peaceful footpaths, golden beaches and beautiful countryside, with the charms of Whitby and Robin Hood's Bay nearby. National Trust owned Saltwick Bay and the Cleveland Way Coastal Path are both accessible direct from the park, making it the perfect retreat for walkers and nature lovers.
Whitby is a short walk from the park with its' historic Abbey, Tall Ships, Regatta and annual Goth Weekends. Picturesque Robin Hood's Bay, Runswick Bay and Staithes are all just a short drive away, with beautiful beaches and a geology rich in fossils. The village of Goathland, made famous by the Heartbeat series, is also a short drive away through the stunning landscape of the North Yorkshire Moors. Nearby, at Grosmont, a ride can be enjoyed on the nostalgic steam train line to Pickering, one of the most scenic preserved lines in Britain.
If you would like any more information on our Platinum Caravans or on the park itself then please feel free to contact us. You can either call us on 01947 602664, use our new live chat facility on our website www.whitbypark.co.uk, or just send us a Facebook message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.